"We've deliberately chosen the products of the brand "Sunjunkie." Sunjunkie has different tanning lotions and care products for all skin types."
At Bee's we would love te inform you furtner.
What is spray tanning?
Spray tanning is a fast and secure way to create a natural tan on the skin. Fast because it only takes 10 minutes. Safe because you're not dealing with the harmful effects of UV radiation. Spray tanning is a safe alternative to using a tanning bed.
Where does the brown color come from?
Applying spray tan is made use of DHA (Dihydroxyacetone). This is a natural resource that is extracted from sugar beet or sugar cane and is the main ingredient in almost every self-tanning product. DHA is from 8% to 16% incorporated in the tanning spray, depending on light to dark skin tones. The product only reacts on the top layer of the skin: it colors the skin brown.
Why spray tanning?
- Instantly a beautiful tanned skin.
- It's fast and safe.
- Gives a natural result.
- Great for parties, events, holidays, etc.
- You feel a lot better with a nice color.
- The color is matched to the skin type.
- The lotions contain Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and A.
- Result remains visible 5 to 10 days.
- The tanning lotions are not tested on animals, free of parabens, based on natural ingredients, are hypoallergenic, alcohol, perfume and oil.
What should I consider?
Before the spray tanning treatment:-
Exfoliate your skin 24 hours before treatment, paying special attention to dry skin areas such as ankles, elbows and knees.
- Resins (waxing) 48 hours before treatment, shaving 24 hours and IPL least 3 days before the spray tanning treatment.
- On the day of the tanning treatment shower yourself only with warm water and do not use soap, deodorant, perfume, makeup or lotion.
After the spray tanning treatment:
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothes.
- The lotion needs at least eight hours to fully develop on the skin. Therefore postpone showering, bathing and exercising at the gym.
- Do not use alcohol-containing products after tanning and moisturise your skin after every shower with a moisturizer.
- Dry or pat your skin after every shower with a soft towel.
- Long and frequent baths after the spray tanning treatment will make the color fade faster.